Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Marijuana Law


Retailer License

(1) A retailer sells marijuana to the public for personal consumption. A marijuana retailer

license allows the licensee to sell only usable marijuana, marijuana-infused products, and

marijuana paraphernalia at retail in retail outlets to persons twenty-one years of age and older.

(2) Marijuana extracts, such as hash, hash oil, shatter, and wax can be infused in products

sold in a marijuana retail store, but what is not allowed is the sale of extracts that are not infused

in products.

(3) Internet sales and delivery of product is prohibited.

 (4) The application fee for a marijuana retailer license is $250.00. The applicant is also

responsible for paying a fingerprinting fee and fee for a criminal back ground check. Annual fee

is $1000.00.

 (5) Marijuana retailers may not sell marijuana products below their acquisition cost.

 (6) Marijuana retailer licensees are allowed to have a maximum of four months of their

average inventory on their licensed premises at any given time.

Frequently asked questions:

Can I have more than one license and can I hold all three licenses types at once?

Any entity and/or principles within an entity are limited to no more than three marijuana

licenses. Retail marijuana license holders are limited to no more than three retail licenses with

no more than 33% of the allowed licenses in any county or city. You cannot apply for a retail

license and a producer and/or processor license at the same time

Can I be a processor and a producer?

Yes. Licensees may hold a both a producer and processor license together. That would be

two separate licenses and that is allowed. There is not however a producer/processor license.

Applicants must apply for, and obtain, both licenses separately and must pay the application and

renewal fees on both licenses.

Why did you limit the number of licenses per licensee?

Limiting the number of licenses any one entity can hold reduces the possibility that any one

entity can single-handedly control the market.

Can I hold both a retail and producer license or a retailer and processor licence?

No. A retailer cannot be a grower (producer) or a processor.

Can I apply for a retail license and a processor and/or producer license at the same time and then withdraw the processor and/or producer license application in the event that I get the retail license?

No. Applicants must decide ahead of time which license type they are pursuing. If an applicant

applies for a retail license in addition to one of the other two license types all of the applications

will be rejected.

What is the 1000 ft rule?

The history behind the 1000ft rule was to keep drug dealers away from selling illegal narcotics

on the premises of elementary, junior high and high schools. The Liquor Control Board revised

the current language regarding the 1,000’ rule. The new language states “The distance shall be

measured as the shortest straight line distance from the property line of the licensed premises to

the property line of an elementary or secondary school, playground, recreation center or facility,

child care center, public park, public transit center, library or arcade where admission is not

restricted to those age 21 and older.”

Can I grow for myself in my personal residence?

No. The rules state that “the Board will not approve a license for any location where law

enforcement access, without notice or cause, is limited. This includes personal residences.”

Private residences are afforded a degree of privacy under the 4th amendment of the U.S

Constitution that is incompatible with the regulatory requirements of I-502.

Can a current farm just convert its crop to marijuana?

Converting a crop to marijuana would require a producer license and the farm would have to

meet all of the guidelines set forth in the rules pertaining to outdoor growing.

Interplay btwn I-502 legal marijuana and medicinal marijuana: what are main differences?

Medicinal marijuana

Doing away w/medicinal marijuana? Yes or no?

15 plants when you have a card

The DUI provision

The Federal Question

Banks: to loan or not to loan that is the question.

Undermining the black market.

No Advertising. Why not?

Extracts –

Tax and the 25, 25, 25, 10

Alcohol prohibition 1919 & repeal – 1933. Similar analogy?

Applicant amount – How many people applied?

Bans & moratoriums (which city & counties are banning legal marijuana?)

County approval by vote? 20 out of 39 counties past I-502 so it wasn’t just King county.

The Coffee shop Model? What are they and can we have them here? Why/why not?